Problem or Bug Please Help

I’m playing in Android and I’m playing in Asia server. This happens all the time. So basically the players won’t see my chat. I mean, I can chat but the players won’t see it. I didn’t do anything bad or chat bad words. I think this is a bug. Please help me. I also checked if they are just ignoring me by letting my sister play too. My chat really can’t be seen. Thank you for your help.

Hey there :wave:

If other players cannot see your chat, it is likely that you have a communications suspension. These are handed out automatically by the Minecraft chat filter, and you do not get notified when this happens. Your chat reputation follows you across all Featured Servers and Realms, so you may have been suspended for something you didn’t say on The Hive.

Unfortunately, we don’t have any control over communication suspensions and cannot unmute you. We recommend that you try to improve your chat behaviour by typing nice things in chat, there is a good chance that you will eventually be able to chat normally again by doing this.

1 Like