Pro rank for top leaderboard players(Idea)

Ok so my idea is that, there should be a Pro rank for the top 10 leader-board players off every gamemode, or a rank that seperates people from your everyday hive +, This rank shouldn’t be about paying for it, it should represent ur dedication to hive, Some of u guys might know me, my gmg is BlueStar631 and I have gotten #1 on deathrun and Murder mystery and top 25 on skywars.I’m max level on every game except Murder and build, I love competing on Leaderboards, I recently changed my name to Bluv UwU. and I bet a lot of you guys agree with me, and this rank would be also good, bc it would give non hive pluses a chance to get a rank without paying, and it will attract more people to compete on leaderboards and give people the chance to be recognized on the Hive.

More information:

[Include any other information that you think is relevant here]

I like this idea, if it would be given to the top 25 or so leaderboard players and they would only keep it until they lost their position on the leaderboards,

Similar to how the #1 Builder title works in Hypixel Build Battle.

But if this was added it would need to be toggle-able. Because if it wasn’t this would definitely lead to even more targeting.

4 Likes

What About a Hub title instead of a Rank?

11 Likes

yes I agree, I would definitely want that feature.

Yes if a hub title be the case, I would want a different hub title every month and one for each individual hive game!:grin:

1 Like

Welcome to the Fourms! We hope you enjoy your stay here. If you have any questions, we would be happy to help. Great suggestion btw, you have my vote!

2 Likes

I can see 2 outcome from this. 1. it will work perfectly and be a genuinley good feature
2. It become so toxic because some people use it as status to brag and sometimes even bully people that are lower levels than them. Idk what to pick

2 Likes

Probably 2. This is bedrock edition. I feel like maybe it could be a hub title or cosmetic instead :open_mouth:

2 Likes

I would agree to not add this idea, maybe not have a leaderboard rank or hub title because this will cause a lot of arguments and toxicness, if you’re on the leaderboard than gj no need to add a rank,

i like the ide.a. Then if you get bumped off maybe have one that says former lb player. Also what about daily and weekly lb?

1 Like

This could get confusing with all of the different colour names, we are running out of them as it is!

1 Like

I really dont like this idea sadly. This will just promote toxicity. There will be leaderboard rewards in the future, but a whole rank just seems too far :anguished:

1 Like

Or maybe your costume or skin could have a little crown on its head

Yes I agree, I think a cosmetic for something like a top 10-25 places, should have a cool vibe like the (Bed Wars) treasure wars treasure or something like da (Mini me) from Murder Mystery.

Not really, we only have 2 ranks, which equals 2 colors🙂 and even counting the games podiums, that only equals 7 colors, so yeah lol

It probably won’t promote toxicness and Ik this because lifeboat used to have a Pro rank for the top 25 players,and if anything, it brought the whole community together. So I rlly think a reward or rank will be good for da hive🤗

I think Monthly will be a good area to earn stuff, So ppl have more time to get past ppl and have a better rank.

1 Like

well some people find it hard to play as they play on a different device like mobile which has some disadvantages so that will make mobile plyers more discouraged/angry/sad but i do agree with ur idea

1 Like

We also have helpers, mods, admins…
Also, learning from past events, this will create toxicity unfortunately. Hive Java added lb’s, and within weeks the server was in toxic mayhem.

1 Like

I personally don’t think it’s a good idea (all the reasons above) but let’s see once and for all what the community wants O.O

• Stellar idea :star2:
  • It’s better not to :neutral_face:

0 voters

Hopefully this helps in some way, shape, or form…