Prevent Ban Evasion by implementing IP banning,

The point of access-blocking is to prevent the cheater from getting on the server for the duration of the ban.

2 Likes

But if I remember correctly (not from personal experience, from others) a ban is 28 days

1 Like

So you’re telling me that the Hive can only ban someone for 4 weeks and nothing else?

1 Like

For the first time that’s what I believe the punishment is, I think when you have a 3rd infraction your account gets permanently banned

2 Likes

You may be right, as I heard someone was banned for a month for using chest esp in the hub…

2 Likes

Aren’t we all, haha. Welcome back

2 Likes

change.org?

2 Likes

I once saw a post by kaiurii. She said that cheaters could create alt accounts and as long as they do not hack, they could still continue to play. This should be changed imo.

15 Likes

great idea take my vote

1 Like

Kind of defeats the purpose of a ban, it’s like going to jail but not really. Definitely should be changed if it’s a rule.

13 Likes

I have a even better solution to that and that’s with the device model and serial number (if that’s even possible) so if you have exactly the same thing on that same connection then it will blacklist that device

8 Likes

Great idea! You’ve got my vote.

8 Likes

not all of em’ suck some have autoclicker

that still sucks a lot man.

5 Likes

He meant that they “suck” in a sense that they ruin the gameplay experience.

8 Likes

yah i know :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

its a good suggestion, but imagine if others in your family played on the hive and get IP banned aswell because you’re on the same internet and thus have the same external IP address. i dont think that would be fair and is probably also a reason why they can’t do it.

2 Likes

Oh wow that’s so smart, nobody thought of that.

Oh wait-

Next time read all the replies

^^^

4 Likes

Well, the appeal/support email should’ve been stated on the ban screen.

2 Likes