Pokémon or mutant ninja turtles event

So, like the sonic event, hive could do a collaboration with Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles or Pokémon.

• Pokémon event
  • Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles event
0 voters

So, both could come with a hub hunt, or an event that repeats. It would just be the Sonic event but with Pokémon or Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. With the Pokémon one, there could be Pokeballs (Pretty sure that’s what they’re called) hidden around the hub and when you click one, you get a Pokémon. There would be 16 around the hub. With the Teenage Mutant Ninja turtles one, there could be a dragon in the hub and the four Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles would have gotten defeated by the dragon, and the Mutant Ninja Turtles would be hiding around the hub and you would have to find them all and bring them together to try to defeat the dragon.

I know this would be an ABSURD amount of coding, but it’s just a suggestion.

:sparkles: Copyright :sparkles:

3 Likes

Ohhhhhhh…… but couldn’t they reach out to them and ask? Also I just came up with this so I didn’t put much thought into it. Edit: that would be a hastle though

1 Like

They aren’t planing to do so, and it would be really hard and expensive to try.

3 Likes

I know I know sry

But they weren’t planing to do so with the sonic event and most of there features they weren’t planing to do for a while, but yeah it would be very expensive

Sonic was partnered with Minecraft for its 30th Anniversary, so it was the perfect time to try. Similar to the Universal Studios Event.

2 Likes

Yeah, but this is just a suggestion you know, and also maybe hive could partner with one of them on an anniversary

1 Like
2 Likes

@mods plz close it :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like