Please un ban me

I got banned from the Hive Official Server , I got banned because I posted a link of discord nitro but it was a link to Rick Roll YouTube I got banned straight away no warnings please un ban me I will not do it again <3

Hey! :wave:
you can appealing for an unban to Hive Bedrock Support (playhive.com)
Also, don’t do anything that would upset people, what you did was a form of trolling m8

does photoshopping a image and then telling it was photoshopped count?

like this one for example

i fooled a helper and they were pretty chill

why would a helper react with anything but chill?
They’re cool people m8 :sunglasses:

and plus, they sent a link. I got one thru a dm once, and it turned out to be a .rar hack file

1 Like

yeah hive doesnt like potentially suspicious links so they probably banned you for that

3 Likes

Hello,
You can Email an appeal for an unban at [email protected]. By including your IGN or Discord User Id, Reason you were punished. You can find more information about appealing your punishment here.

Thanks!

As mentioned above, please contact [email protected] and appeal for your punishment. They’ll usually respond within a day but it might take up to 3 days in-general so please be patient for the response :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

If you have any questions please feel free to message me here or on discord Wooz#0715 and I’ll be happy to help you out!!

Closed as further discussion on this topic can create arguments.