Please Add Factions

Factions

Hive should add the classic game mode factions

The hive is a minigames server, so it is very unlikely this will ever be added

8 Likes

^ The hive prefers fast-paced games. But great suggestion, and welcome to the forums!

10 Likes

Don’t you just love it when people add suggestions with no other information or reasoning behind it?
Literally just “Hive should add (insert useless feature) because they should!”

11 Likes

Well Im sorry I did not now i was offending you in any why.

No need to be rude :grin:

2 Likes

If they read the notes on writing suggestions then they wouldn’t have had da smoke :grin:

5 Likes

Hi there :smiley:

I like your suggestion, but it needs a little bit of detail. For example, how would it be different from other featured servers? Would it fit the hive theme? Why would the hive consider adding this gamemode?

Also, as others have mentioned above, the hive focuses on minigames, while factions is a longer, patient game. I’m sure if you consider these things and extend your post, the higher-ups will take into account your suggestion.

Welcome to the forums! :partying_face:

9 Likes

I suggest you before you write a suggestion make sure it’s not suggested before at clicking in the :mag:, and search out key words such as for example: (Your Idea is to add a new gamemode such as Capture the flag or capture the wool)
You search🔍: Capture the …,
with the category #suggestions

Also little tip for you in the future making new suggestions:
Write down your suggestions in a way that you’ll find it creative and impressive idea and you will be convinced to vote for that suggestion, put your self in the reader of your suggestions position and you’ll see great results :grin:

And I want to welcome you too to the forums! We are really friendly people who welcome everyone and accept everyone! I hope you enjoy your surfing through the forums!

2 Likes

Thx for the tip I will keep that in mind.

1 Like

do people even read this anymore? smh

6 Likes

He’s new, @Hlzyzptlk please lock the tread

1 Like