Player teleporter teleports you to the wrong player

Affected Service:
player teleporter

What is the bug?
I got teleported to the player below my friend twice.
I didn’t misclick. I clicked three times on my friends name (Zeux04 with fire dragon costume).

Video:

1 Like

Has anybody else experienced this?

5 Likes

Yep

Screw20characters

Yes, I have.

Many times, actually. I always thought that either my friend was invisible or that they had moved by the time I got there, only for them to be in a completely different location by the time I was properly teleported to them within the next few seconds.

10 Likes

@Splodg3r yessir it sometimes teleports you to a different person and this is in all games

5 Likes

Yes but specifically Murder Mystery only

im pretty sure it teleports you to the wrong player the first time and then if you do it again it doesn’t

but in the clip its different so idk

This one time I got teleported to the wrong player 2 times in a row.

@Splodg3r I think it is when someone opens the teleporter player menu and then while the menu is open someone get killed so that the compass is showing the wrong information about It. I will try to get a video for you tommorow that can show that better :smiley:
(the video above shows it too. BaumV1nn1 opened the menu and then someone got killed)

8 Likes

Yes, 20 characters ugh

Good idea but nobody got killed while I used the teleporter for the second time. :person_shrugging:

1 Like

yes, every time, a couple clicks and it comes back to normal.

it happens when someone dies when you want to teleport to that player so it will send you to the player at the bottom

1 Like

No, this happened to me today where my friend was still very much alive but it kept teleporting me to the wrong person like 4 times.

for me that’s a different thing

happen when a player get kill while in the tp window and it will tp to other person.

1 Like

Thanks for the information everyone!

I have logged this issue and it will be looked into by our developers soon :slightly_smiling_face:

13 Likes

This issue has been fixed :slight_smile:

1 Like