Petition to keep Block Drop Longer/Forever?

I NEVER liked a mini game as much as I liked block drop, I realized that the mini game will be active for a very short period and I would love to be able to stay active on the server for longer.
I’m opening this “petition” for people who liked the game as well as me, to vote to keep the game for a little longer, or even forever!

4 Likes

This should be in there mixed arcade/party games it’s a great game to be in there ngl make sure to vote your own suggestions

2 Likes

If it becomes permanent, I want them to update it (like not being able to stand on a singular block for 5 seconds) but I would love to see them keep this mode!

1 Like

A great idea to start off with. Block Drop is a pretty fun game, I enjoyed it playing. But having the game as a LTM, is better as it can get bored after playing for certain amount of time. I’d also like to see it LTM’s as permanent game too!

1 Like

If they decreased how long it takes to fall and only one floor would work really well in mixed arcade. voted

4 Likes

Glad to see a new forum post something productive to the conversation, Also welcome here have some juicy non-vegan cake :cake:

1 Like

imo this is just a test for community opinions om a game coming into mixed arcade

1 Like

They said no future plans

1 Like

sadge, block drop will be missed

1 Like

It’s not Planned
It more so considered
Depend on the popularity of the game to be put into Mixed Arcade

5 Likes

I think it should be kept for a while otherwise the only people who reach level 25 are low lifes who would prefer gaming over their mental health

3 Likes

I think it’s a great idea! After all, it’s been a much loved game! I would love to see BD as a fixed game, and see them update the game! Or even in Mixed Arcade! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

yes we definitely need this

2 Likes

I agree, block drop is a very good and fun mini game that in my opinion should be permanent.

2 Likes

No
Never
Never
Definitely not

Why? If you didn’t like the idea at least explain yourself

Now that I want to know your point of view it doesn’t speak right? If you came just to speak badly, you don’t even come

If it was added to mixed arcade I would take away a couple layers to make the game go quicker

1 Like

that seems reasonable

I know the hive said no but if it was like a smaller version with one layer they might put that in mixed arcade