People On the Leaderboards using parties to boost there way forward

there should be a warning when u have a full party game it should say like if u have a full party game the progress will not be added

Also making it impossible to boost in that game because there are top leaderboard players that work really hard

Welcome!

I wouldn’t like this to be implemented as some lb grinders might want to play with friends and realise that they can’t grind while with them.

3 Likes

People just should stop trying to flex with “oH i aM oN tHe lEaDeRbOaRd” in my opinion.

6 Likes

I mean, I think this should only apply to solos as that’s the only game you can fill up completely

1 Like

I mean it would be like if the whole party is full and u do solos then it would block boosts and able to add progress
But if u do like duos with a friend against randoms then it would add progress do u get it?

1 Like

Yea I think that as well but they did work hard for it so I sometimes think I should be kept to a minimum

That’s what I was saying as well

2 Likes

I think with stuff like this you just have to hope that people don’t break the rules, as if they couldn’t do a party of 8 they’ll do 7, if you added this it wouldn’t really prevent anything, and be annoying from people who aren’t trying to boost

1 Like

I mean tbh I have always thought that their should be seperate leaderboards for each variation of the game, as grinding solo is a completely different skill to grinding trios or squards.

4 Likes

But then there’s one random and if they team on him there breaking a rule to get banned

They are also breaking a rule by boosting, my point is people like this who want to break the rules will find ways to break them

Would it really be fair to punish people for wanting to play with their friends.

I mean it just wouldn’t boost points with a full party and if they do 7 there is 1 random and if they team it’s a rule broken

can you not bump dead threads please

@Hlzyzptlk lock this

4 Likes