Party only games?

If players have a party of more than 4 players they could play their own game

please ignore this i’m going to get it deleted.

this is a good idea I like it

1 Like

I think private games are coming with swarms.

Is your suggestion something different? I’m kinda confused

3 Likes

but you can all ready do certain private games like tw solos if you have hive plus

1 Like

yeah i guess it isn’t… i mean many people didn’t mention about what would happen with exp so i said it wouldn’t count…

but yeah it’s nothing new, sorry i’ll delete it.

depends on how many members in the party you have. My group only has 6, so i feel bad for the people who get with us

ah great i can’t delete it. oh well i guess. sorry for taking time out of your day :))

This is bannable…

If you don’t have 8 people in a party, and your doing sumo, and someone reports u, then ur gunna have to say, bye bye to hive…

You need 8 people to sumo or you’ll get banned

1 Like

we don’t but i have seen other players cross team in parties of 6/5 which is why i suggested it. Sorry i realized many people have posted this! have a nice day :))

wdym? and im confused now?

And The reason some Cross-Teamers don’t get banned, is because, no-one has reported them to Hive’s discord…

1 Like

I mean in certain games, people with parties of like 5 will cross team against all the other players so they can play by themselves, which can be annoying for players on the other side. I put the suggestion up for party only games, but realized that it has been posted a lot before.

sorry i can’t explain things too well

nah, it’s fine, but this is a coming feature that has been anounced here!

1 Like

ah cool
thank you!

also thanks for being so nice lol and have a great day :))

Okay, @Hlzyzptlk, you can close this

1 Like

Claiming last post .

How Rude.

You can’t have the last post

1 Like

@Hlzyzptlk hurry… this is getting off topic

Edit; I got last post lol