Party Hats Idea! 🥳

Just an idea I thought of? Jeez

1 Like

Costume would be too much. Party master is an amazing idea! Make sure to vote if you like the idea!

I love it! But would everyone get a hat if they are in a party? or only the ones that are in your party? or would it be if others are in a party that they get a diffirent color hat

1 Like

You can see everyone’s hats if they are in a party! If you like the idea be sure to vote! :smiley:

so they get diffirent colors if they are in a diffirent party?

2 Likes

Why would anyone want this? I mean, it would be a cool feature to add, but what’s the point of showing other players that you are in a party? I don’t really get it. It would be just for looks I guess, but other than that, its kinda useless imo.

This would possibly ruin HnS as there are cosmetics that you can put on your head. If these party hats were to be added, they should only show in hub.

Ima just vote on it anyway because it looks cool and why not?

15 Likes

Yeah, this is great idea.

It should be toggleable though, I wouldn’t want some random hat on my skin whenever I decide to party up. Maybe an option in the party member to put on the hat in a party or something

5 Likes

This could be really cool!! One thing tho is i rekon it should only be shown in the hub

I like this idea!

Just that this idea is kinda pointless and that its a cosmetic feature and that it might ruin HnS cosmetics and costumes

This is a decent idea, and the visual is great. But as @Kingsharkboy has stated, it kinda has no purpose. I’m sure the devs are working really hard right now to push out new updates such as swams, in game reporting, and mixed arcade. I’d say this would be at the bottom of their priority.

Maybe this could be implemented into a game, like if block hunt ever got an update, a new hat would be a party hat. You could only use it in that game.

Thank you for the suggestion! If it ever gets added, we’ll be sure to thank you for the amazing idea :smiley:

9 Likes

Guinius! Thats fantastic I love it +1 vote good job, dude. SO smart! 1 issue, you could get targeted as people will know, you would proably be in a discord call or something. Especially in teams! Other then that I love it.

Good luck!

2 Likes

Cool idea but how would it work in armor

thats a very good idea :+1:

1 Like

Thank you so much! I know it’s a pretty meh idea and kind useless but little details make games better imo. It could be only shown in the hub maybe? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Only shown in the hub

did anyone notice this
its buggin’ me

That is a brilliant idea, it will make parties more fun

This is sooo cute omgg!

I would love to have these as an option!!