Parkour UI

That’s a great idea! Voted!

Yes cool idea voted

Yeah and maby a timer just for fun

1 Like

i have beat the parkour 4 times and, well yes it annoying so… yes!

yeah, and their check be checkpoints what would be nice. :melting_face:

Ive been think about this as well, voted!

hi fire c:

This is good idea, voted!!

I alredy made something about this few months ago here :neutral_face:

Your suggestion speaks about checkpoints throughout while this suggestion is about being able to only being able to teleport to the beginning of the parkour.

2 Likes

Well hes not suggesting checkpoints but rather a back to start button

what else checkpoints would do smh

Checkpoints are different this is just talking about tping you back to the start of the parkour smh

It’s not a duplicate, also maybe having checkpoints in the parkour would make it easier which isnt what I want tbh

2 Likes

Hello there! This is not a bad suggestion but I personally don’t find this very useful or necessary as there is a button that takes you back to spawn which isn’t very far from the parkour. I can understand if needed for the 2nd parkour that is at the back of the castle, but this is just my opinion :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Yea this help getting around the hub easier

90% of the hive’s traffic is mobile. So this would be very helpful to mobile users. Although it may not be helpful for you, it can be very helpful for other players. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

This suggestion is just for a simple feature that tpes you back to the beginning of the parkour, not checkpoints. Personally, checkpoints isn’t something I want but a timer would be nice.

i agree

there’s a suggestion if y’all wanna go vote for it.

both this suggestion and the timer one being added together would make sense, it makes the parkour fun, gives it more of a purpose and makes it convenient, which also makes it more popular

Just use the menu to go back to spawn?? Its like 17 block walk jeez ;-;

It’s actually more than 25 blocks :slight_smile:

1 Like

marry me for this idea

1 Like