Parkour Related

The parkour in hub is really fun, but everyone has gotten those 2 titles. I think there should be new more challenging parkour and another easy one with new rewards. There could also be rewards for game lobby parkours. Idk, definitely not neccesary

I agree with this, but I did literally only get Kangaroo like 2 days ago lol

2 Likes

I agree! I would love to see a hub update with new secrets, new parkour, and maybe some games/things to do in the hub. Maybe a trampoline? :thinking:

7 Likes

That would be so much fun to do the parkours ! I really agree that new parkours should be added. Maybe TheHive team could use custom models to jump from/to ? Like custom trampolines that gives levitation/jump boost, or anything that has custom models that is an element of parkour. This would be sooo cool ! :heart:

By trampoline, I meant a literal trampoline in the hub, but I really like your idea! :smiley:

1 Like

I agree with this cause I’ve had The Kangaroo hub title for awhile now. Also, I always see noobs on the mountain to get higher up on the parkour. I think TheHive should make a new hub, or customize this one so people can only get onto the parkour the legit way.

1 Like

At the same time, that would just be more annoying, since the part before that is really easy.

If they remove the mountain way to get on, they should add a checkpoint system

3 Likes