Paintball placeholder name edited

I haven’t seen this as mini game on any bedrock servers.

1. How does this work?
    This mini game would be two teams of 10 that would use snowballs AKA paintballs that would one hit any of the players.
  2. Pacific’s;
    In this mini game there would be 10 zones that the two teams would have to try and capture. To capture a point you would have to stand on the area and it would automatically become the color of your team. It would take a few seconds for it to turn.
  3. Powerups;
    On the map there would be powerups that you could use for your advantage or others disadvantage.
  4. Team upgrades;
    Whenever you get a kill in the game you would get a diamond or some other item that you could use as currency. Some of the ones that these could be; 1. Strong Arm, this would allow you to shoot snowballs at a faster rate. 2. Defense, this would put a small shield around you when you capture a point for a few seconds.
  5. Cosmetics;
    The levels on here should probably go to thirty at first. The cosmetics you could unlock can be trails that come behind the snowballs. A kill effect, for example when you take out a player a effect could happen after you take them out.
  6. Why this is different from Snow Wars;
    One of the reasons why this is different is your not in an arena, And instead of territory there is capture points.

If you are wondering how you would win in this. The team that has the most points from holding the capture points for longer or having more than the other team. This could take ten to fifteen minutes or five to ten.

Hello!

The Hive actually has a seasonal game similar to this called Snow Wars. However, it is just a seasonal game and the upgrades you mentioned are definitely new ideas. The concept intrigues me, but I’m still confused about how the power-up system could work. Are there team-wide things to upgrade with diamonds, or are these personal items each player can pick up… or both? I feel as if the focus should be on personal power-ups because if it is a collecting diamonds and upgrading system, it starts to become similar to Treasure Wars. Good idea though! I hope you get some other feedback on it so you can develop the idea more :slight_smile:

both 20 characters a

bumping so mroe can see today idk if its baen 24 huors

its bump time

Hello WovenGeoduck,

Please do not bump your own posts - especially after only a day or so. This is against the Forum Rules as double posting. People will see the idea and post if they want to. If not, “bumping” it won’t help. :slight_smile: :penguin:

1 Like

oh srroy