Outside-Hub Events

Hey! I was thinking that events shouldn’t be limited to just the hub and inside some games!

Imagine a special hide and seek map based inside Santas Grotto, the possibilities for events would be endless!

Ideas

Here are some idead for these outside-hub events!
•Global Egghunt!
Easter egg projectiles in GW!
•Shopkeeper in TW being dressed up according to event!
•Quest Master dressed as Santa!
•Snowballs replaced with Pumpkins, Chocolate eggs or baubles
•NPCs wearing birthday hats for October 16th
And more! (Taking Ideas)

So yeah, thats my idea! :smile:

Edit

I did a big edit to the post to make it look more appealing and added some ideas, nothing has changed in terms of whats already here.

i think this is a great idea. there could even be an easter egg hunt in ground wars!

4 Likes

They could add a texture pack to the eggs in ground wars to make it so your throwing easter eggs

5 Likes

Also thanks for the feedback on my posts

2 Likes

If you want to edit your post, click the three dots near the chain to edit the post.

3 Likes

thank you!

2 Likes

They did the Murder Mystery soul hunt event last year, more events like that would be great!

4 Likes

Yes!!! They could redesign snowballs in all those pvp games to also fit the events, like eggs for easter, jack-o-lanterns for Halloween, presents for winter, and so on.

4 Likes

Bump! This is an older post of mine, and it needs more ideas! _

2 Likes

Sounds fun, I’ll vote.

3 Likes

Good idea. Just to add something, consider changing the snowballs from presents to baubles, it might make more sense

Also I love the way that decent suggestions like this that have a good and reasonable way to be expanded upon get ignored but then we get 100 variants for a toaster pet that has like 16 voxels of bread in it.

6 Likes

Thats a good idea, I’ll definitely change it to baubles.

3 Likes

I misread this. :skull:

I completely forgot about this topic. This is a great idea! I can’t believe I didn’t vote for this before.

3 Likes

This would be a great little addition for the Hive’s events! :smile: This would make the Hive’s events feel a little bit more extended throughout the server! Voted! :beedance:

2 Likes

if you mean to quote a specific sentence in a post you can highlight it and click quote. if you’re replying to the entire topic then just don’t quote anything since what you say will imply you’re replying to the topic anyway. Please don’t quote the entire topic because it can be annoying for other people to scroll through

2 Likes

Alright then! :soft_cubee:

Re-Bump! I am actually putting punctuation into this specific reply because I like this topic more than my other ones (apart from pw), but yeah any more ideas will be gladly welcomed!

5 Likes

If that happened, the GW lobby needs to be updated STAT.

1 Like