Option to block a player’s invites

I’m a yt with 1.9k subs so I think that can explain
It’s like I want to ignore my friends (fans) but I want to see invites from my real “friends” I guess there are my hub friends (fans) and actual gaming friends. and it would have to do with memberships only if I had any members :sob: lol. Its also useful for those friends who spam cs invites but you don’t wanna unfriend them

2 Likes

Voted simple but would be useful

Alternatively they could add regular and favourite friends so only favourite friends can send invites? I’m not sure if that would be good though

1 Like

What would be a cool thing to see :smiley:

Wait dont create a new button just make it a thing in the /toggles menu ;-;

I thought about that but it’s more advanced than a simple toggle as it would make sense to be put in party/cs menus because your toggling off individual users for cs, party, or both

1 Like

… thats the point make it more simple-

How would I make it more simple? Even if I moved it into a toggles menu that would make the menu really messy because toggles are meant to just be on/off switches this is very different
EDIT I added a command option as well to this so idk if that’s more “simple”

1 Like

You can turn off all party invites in the /toggles menu.

I don’t think you understand the post

1 Like

I added some images after a kid was spamming to annoy me
That should make this suggestion way more clear on why I want it added

1 Like

There could also just be a cooldown for invites. For example, maybe you can only invite all of your friends or single people/friends once per minute.

3 Likes

YES I really want this added as it was already suggested in forums
Hive invites cooldown but this would still be helpful if you just don’t want
To play with a “hub friend” which is how I am with my fans

1 Like

I can definitely see why you want this added, but I think this is a bit too specific for it to be added. The hive probably are aware that this would only really be used by YouTubers so it might not get added.

Though I think you should point out in your post that people don’t have to be on your friends list to send you cs and party invites, because right now I think many people (myself included) didn’t realise this from the wording of the post. But once again it could be argued that you should just turn of party invites if it’s such a big issue

Basically, I don’t see this being added

/p ignore [annoying kid]

The above command can be used, though i think it would be nice to just type

/p ignore

then you could pick from your friend list or even your recent invites

1 Like

Option 1: THIS IDEA
or
Option 2: To make it less obnoxious chat, it could be like this

You’ve received a custom server invite from Dream8397 [10]
for p invites
XxxItsZachxxX wants you to join their party [6]

Instead of a seperate invite, why not bundle the invite and just put an invite duplicate number on the side of it.
Could be that my second option be used even if /p ignore is not yet typed.

4 Likes

A bit like that java mod on lunar client

D: Sal the evil 1 be like spamming go BRRRRRRRRRRRRR

2 Likes

BUMP for more peoples to see :slight_smile:

1 Like

(idea) What if /toggles could bring up the normal list, it can have the party, and cs invites the same, but if you click on em’, it brings you to an second option menu.

Party Toggles

Whitelist, or disable/enable party invites!

-Disabled

[ Enter Player Name to Whitelist ]

(could show blacklist if enabled)

4 Likes