2 Likes

is true :pensive: :hearts:

1 Like

Ya imagine unlimited time=unlimited gold,diamond,emerald=strong defense

1 Like

Yes is insane :grin:

2 Likes

If you find games are lasting too long, I recommend giving this a read:

https://forum.playhive.com/t/treasure-wars-for-dummies-a-treasure-wars-guide/48335

Out of the 9000+ games Ive played on treasure wars Ive never ran out of time in a game, I think almost half an hour is plenty of time to finish a game

1 Like

I’ve run out of time once

mustve been really annoying players lol

1 Like

Every post you make in suggestions you say this, can you be honest with what you think and not always say it’s a good idea because it really isn’t a lot of the time. If you really think it’s a good idea vote on it.

1 Like

ok I will consider it, but I do not like to be honest with people if that makes them feel bad or something, but I will be more honest despite, well thanks for your suggestion have a good day! :grinning:

1 Like

now this…would be absolute pain

Negative feedback isn’t always gonna be terrible

okay, thanks i’ll try not :grin: :hearts:

So I just tried cubecraft egg wars which doesnt have a time limit and Im not good with cubecraft strats and the match lasted almost 50 minutes because the other team just camped

1 Like

I ran out of time once and that was bc the kid kept running

It is clear that nearly all people don’t like this idea. The reason I don’t agree with adding no time limit is

1. it would increase people running for a long time similar to what people do in SG
  2. It would get boring if a game lasted a long time.
2 Likes

Hey there! I do understand that you feel like more time is needed. Sometimes you have a player who you really want to kill and they keep running so you wish that there was more time. The issue with making time unlimited is that players who like to camp/hide or continue running can continue doing this because there is no time limit at all. Where as now even if they are holding up the game it will at least end. Personally I don’t see this happening anytime soon or at all, but thank you for sharing this idea!

1 Like

The reason why adding unlimited time is bad bc that would make the games last longer, it will get boring and people will just rage quit, and lastly it will increase the amount of campers in treasure wars games.

1 Like

LTM, baby!!

See how it plays out. If people like it, keep it. If they don’t, remove it.

Or add it as an option in custom servers.

2 Likes