No notification when people leaves

Affected Service (Game name, hub, or global):
Global

What is the bug?
Note: The toggle to receive friends notifications is ENABLED. I get notification when my friends log in, but I don’t when they log off. More info on the screenshot below. ItsVaix logged off, then logged back on, but it doesn’t display. My toggle to receive friends notifications was on ALL THE TIME.

Device(s) & Version

Screenshots and/or video:

Hello!

Thanks for taking the time to submit this bug report.

We’ve done some further testing and believe that we may have found the issue at hand. The only time we were able to replicate this instance is when one of us turned the toggle “Send Friend Notifications” on before leaving the server. What happens is that the toggle doesn’t update until you switch worlds. This means that even when enabled, when leaving the server the toggle would still be off but upon rejoining, it would turn on. Hence why you received the notification for when your friend came online, but not when they went offline.

Please try and recreate this issue after ensuring that both players have the appropriate toggles enabled and have switched worlds (for example, going into a pre-game lobby and then back to hub) at least once prior to testing.

Hope you have a wonderful day! :blobheart:

2 Likes

Hello, I believe that this issue may have been due to the idea when ranked / staff leaves The Hive, it has color too (before, that color was grey). It may’ve been some error in coding, making the leaving notification not appear, but joining notification joins.

Unfortunately, I’m currently unable to remake the issue due to me not having access to my computer. I’d thank everyone else who takes their time and replicates the issue. :+1:

Report closed as no further information was provided.

Please submit a new bug report if you have more information regarding this issue :slightly_smiling_face: