New TW Custom Chest GUI Item Shop Idea

nothing. This is made to be simple to use on any platform

I don’t want chest system. This would just be unfair for mobile players. Remember that most Bedrock Edition players are using mobiles, like me. Just don’t missclick. Just don’t. Simple.

1 Like

You can’t control on a missclick especially when your trying to buy stuff to keep you alive.

1 Like

I like the idea tbh, the customisable feature allows ease of all players, if set up in the hub or something rather than in the actual game, so far the only pe players that have commented on here have been biased about the suggestion as they have stated that they are used to the usual system which is just there own adaptability, and like if its optional then if your used to the other system then use it simple

the amount of times iv accidently bought andesite instead of end stone u would be surprised xd, there are so many different item options in the game I dont even use and they just get in my way, and I can guarantee a lot of people would use it as of speed

2 Likes

We all did that, I kept buying concrete instead of bridgers when wood came out. You just gotta get used to it.

3 Likes

Im not saying we dont, its a minor mistake anyway however this suggestion would prevent that
everything is about adaptability and how willing people are to adapt the different concepts

1 Like

So it needs to be optional so pe players won’t be disadvantaged
please
help
now

I for one am a pe player and right now the shop is perfect for me

2 Likes

I think hive should work towards other things than changing shop gui tbh

1 Like

damn this thread got so many replies out of nowhere lol

I think that would be cool it be just like in hypixel

To all of the PE people saying that this wouldn’t be fair to mobile players

1. They can make it to where you have a choice of this shop system or the current one

2. This literally doesn’t have any effect on the game itself, just something for player preference…

1 Like

This system would also help people with high ping shop more quickly.

This is a great idea, people are forgetting that @kPin said it would be optional.

1 Like

Bumping this topic because it is an actual great idea

20200327_094431

4 Likes

this is very unfair why does my one get locked but not yours >:(

anyways go vote on favorites tab in item shop!!! if you even can

You can’t, it’s closed duo to that flame war.

1 Like

:c

B U M P
Want to get more discussion after Foxxies post was locked. Would you still want it?

This idea should be added but there are too few votes :[