New topics

add new topics to just build

add different topics to just build as i always get the same ones

make the topics interesting

some topics are pointless with just no meaning e.g fox or polar bear. add topics where players can have some choice over what to build

how does fox not have meaning?

1 Like

I agree. If “Fox” has no meaning in building, then many things like computer, or snail, frog, and train all also “Have no meaning”

Other than that, I love this suggestion! I think the hive already does that, tho

i agree some are good topics but some need to be changed

it’s just not a good topic as it gives you no choice over what you build you just have to build a set thing

what i’m trying to say is you should have more freedom over what you build instead of there only being one thing for that topic

That’s the point of just build, it’s challenging to build any certain topic. The challenge is what makes it fun!

3 Likes

What if they just use Google for the topic

Lol Or they could use everday objects like news paper or somthing

Please don’t double post

1 Like

I’m pretty sure double posting is okay if the person posting owns the topic or is replying to others

(I think)

2 Likes

wdym have no meaning, you can be as creative as u want even if u r building something like ‘snail’ dont expect hive to give topics like bob ross artwork, theres only around 5 minutes to build something

the thing is, you dont have to exactly make a minecraft fox, u can make a realistic fox if u llike
maybe in a forest, maybe driving a car

if people could build anything they want then its more about time and topic, there wont be competition, if someone builds a temple and another builds an astronaut itll be harder to judge

nah it’s not ok

oh oh sorry that was the point i was trying to make. i was trying to say that if fox doesn’t have meaning, then everything else does not, therefore meaning he is not looking at jb the right way.

yes i’m saying they should add new and better topics not that there shouldn’t be any

what i mean is that if the topic was ‘snow’ you could build anything from a snowman to just a snowy place but if it’s fox everyone has to build the same thing. and you end up getting then same topics over and over again

The rules actually say it’s ok if they’re replying to multiple people.

1 Like

they weren’t replying to different users

Yes, in that case they weren’t, but it sounded like you were saying that she was incorrect about the rule, not the situation.