New Mount: Party Bus 🚌

I have thought of an idea for a mount called the Party Bus, This will be the slowest mount yet being slower than the cruiser but can fit up to 7 people to compensate for that. It also has variants including one that’s just a normal bus like the Taxi one for the Cruiser. Also like the cruiser, you can have anyone join, only friends or just yourself. For seating, there is one person in the front (owner/driver) and then you got 2 rows of seats fitting 3 people on each row facing eachother for the passengers to see.

This would be really cool for Hive to add and would fit with the Arcade Hub. Hope this gets added.

4 Likes

Sounds good in theory, but i feel like it might be too big in design… it’s definitely possible tho

Like a bus but with mailbot colors?

Yes Basically.

BUMP for more people to see

It had only been 4 minutes since your last post. Bumping after 4 minutes won’t do much :)

Bump after 4 minutes + a bit more time.

2 Likes

Good idea. But I think the bus should be faster and more expensive.

The thing I made about this is that even though it’s got a ton of people, it’s slow to compensate the price. So it could still be worth the same as the other mounts.

sounds like a fn reference 2 me

It’s not, but maybe a colour option resembling it could be cool.

Yeah, it would be cool because they didn’t add a flying mount since halloween

Show me the ideas!

But the bus will have a roof, so yeah, it could look like a monorail carriage with a windshield at the front.
But the seating plan should look like this:

Driver at the front, and 3 pairs of seats towards the back.

why haven’t they added this yet