New "The Arcade" Game: Strider Races

Add a new game, Strider Races!

It’s like a pig race but with striders. There would be different maps/courses (See ThanPixel’s post for example.) The maps shouldn’t be straight forward, it should have some turns and hard parts, but nothing that give a platform advantage, I want to have everyone be able to play and have fun, regardless of platform.

Nevertheless, this game takes some skill. But it’s not so challenging to that people who are new to the game can’t play it.

You would receive warped fungus on a stick to control the strider, and you could also use that to boost your strider. I would recommend having a boost limit on how many times you can boost the strider, almost like death run leap, so you can’t just spam boost and win. It would take some strategy.

I feel like this would be different from most games, and I’m pretty sure no other server has this.

I would assume it would be somewhat popular, as people seem to really likes striders.

I would also really want the strider to be customizable, so the level up unlocks could be new hairstyles, different colors, maybe even clothes, or particles that go behind the strider when you boost.

Thanks for reading, and please vote so this can get added!

5 Likes

Maybe this could just be a map in a pig races mode.

2 Likes

they have not yet updated.
They are on 1.14.0.60.

1 Like

I’m actually making a mini game map for this with my friend! I’ll post the link for it once we’re done!

9 Likes

You better lol, I’m actually excited for this!

2 Likes

What if the level up unlocks were new strider hairstyles? :eyes:

3 Likes

I like the idea, however it wouldn’t be added soon because they’re still supporting 1.14.6

3 Likes

That’s fine, I’ll be happy if it gets added anytime!

1 Like

Here it is!

8 Likes

Oops! Didn’t notice that - it should be fixed now. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Nice! Looks awesome! Thanks for doing this!

3 Likes

B U N P
Does anyone know when the hive is switching to 1.16?

2 Likes

when 1.14.6 drops support

2 Likes

I think they meant when exactly, which I don’t think there’s a set date for yet.

3 Likes

B U M P
This better get added or I’m sueing

Bumping to encourage discussion

1 Like

hive racers better smh

1 Like

20 votes this better get added

B U M P

Plz vote

1 Like

Bumping this so new users can vote see and comment.

3 Likes

double post

i forgot mixed arcade was getting added tbh, but does anyone have a rough estimate, other than soon, of when its coming? even saying like what priority order it is in would be helpful.

bruh i shoulda waited a day for 2 month bump

1 Like

soon :tm:

1 Like