New major idea for 2023

*Idea
There is one store in the arcade there could be a kind of minecoin store buying costumes hats and HIVE+ you can talk to the store npc i forgot his name he will open a ui for buy using minecoins and and the lord of the quests go there could be like this the Quest master update

Idea2;npc for Arcade could be Mario or another character from an arcade game example Sonic, Mario, PAC Man among others I still don’t know others I grew up with them well my second idea is over

Idea 3: Mini event in the arcade Arcade is getting less popular and I like it one day I entered the arcade and it was empty this event would be like the pirate event 5 or 4 rounds every two days

Hey there :wave:

Try to limit your post to one suggestion per post as this helps users to understand what they are voting for exactly. Other than that this suggestion has some neat ideas, however you might want to elaborate on the game suggestions so that users understand what you are suggesting exactly! :blobheart:

Interesting sounds pretty good besides for new year pet it should be a bunny pet

Hey there :wave:

Use the :pencil2: icon to edit your post so you can change the things mentioned above! One suggestion per post and elaborating on the one you pick for this post. :blobheart:
-me (not a mini mod cuz I’m actually cool)

Hey there,

We do not allow list suggestions, please read the following post before creating another suggestion:

Have a great day :slight_smile: