New limited edition pet for minecraft's 15th anniversary

Mine since 2021 about september

2 Likes

Thanks for the likes everyone, it’s going to be my last model on the Forums until my break. I’ll still be active on YouTube and Hive. I’ll miss you all (‘:

5 Likes

:melting_face: you’ll be missed

4 Likes

Yeah, I hope you have a good break :slight_smile: I’m sad to see you go

5 Likes

i you salute

4 Likes

Rookie numbers.
No just kidding, I’ve been playing Minecraft for 11 years or so.

3 Likes

Thanks for the support everyone, and I hope everyone’s excited to see my model! (It’ll be done tomorrow)

4 Likes

4 Likes

Easter holidays? But i thought the term JUST started or is it different in US of the A

2 Likes

I’m totally in the US of the A, but I really don’t know. I think it’s the end of May?
Anyways, I think this a great idea!

2 Likes

I’m going to be taking a LONG break, and it’s not because of the holidays. (I’m in the Chicago Time Zone) It’s the end of April. (April 25th, 2024)

2 Likes

And what happens at the end of april?!

1 Like

may 1st lol

2 Likes

And voila! My last model!

Goodbye everyone!

9 Likes

I want to do the GIF of Toy Story 3 again but I don’t feel the need. Instead, I’ll tell you fave to face.
THANKS FOR BEING HERE! Thanks for welcoming me, us, and many more. You’ll be missed.

6 Likes

Goodbye, Bun :saluting_face:. You were my best friend from the very beginning. Thanks for all the memories.

6 Likes

Do you guys like the model? 1-10

7 Likes

9.5/10 looks great

5 Likes

Btw are you leaving permanently? I’m just curious, idk if you will answer. Also 9/10 its really good, my only suggestion is to make thr bees eyes wider, they kinda look like slits. And also if you are leaving permanently or not, I hope you enjoyed your time here as much as we enjoyed being around you :blobheart: best wishes, stellar

4 Likes

why do you have 2 accounts?
:thinking:

1 Like