New item ideas?

I didn’t say they should add tnt, I’m giving examples of where other servers have unique items

Hive doesn’t accept suggestions that are lists :+1:

3 Likes

What about certain like defense like animals that you can spawn and defend.

no don’t

Guys, PLEASE try not to suggest ideas from Hypixel. The Hive wants to be unique and different from other servers. They don’t want to copy Hypixel.

5 Likes

I’m not saying the same items as hypixel, I’m just saying they should add new items

Hive wants to be unique, and if the added those it would be stealing from Hypixel.

Also it is a fireball, not a fire charge

1 Like

Oh yes hypixel invented tnt and potions

1 Like

Did you listen to a word I just said? I didn’t say the same items as them, could be different.

Maybe you propose a few ideas then :slight_smile: Just telling the hive to add new items isn’t a very helpful suggestion.

2 Likes

Still, Hive doesn’t accept suggestions that are lists.

1 Like

Which is why I didn’t do any

Why is this on #suggestions:treasure-wars then

I’m keeping this short and sweet:

1. This is a duplicate suggestion
  2. Hive wants to be unique and not copy Hypixel
  3. TheHive doesn’t accept suggestions that are in lists
3 Likes
  1. OK I looked if it was duplicate and didnt see sorry.
  2. It isn’t copying if your adding items to a game mode? Oh yeah someone made a sword in survival, I can’t do that anymore
  3. I didn’t make a list, I showed an example

Use :mag: and search for these two keywords: TNT, Potions

So yes, your suggestion is duplicated.

1 Like

No offense mate but can you please read it again, I’m giving an example of where a server has unique items

I understand you, but could you be more specific when suggesting to add something new? Suggestion aren’t supposed to be a way to say something like “hey guys, add something new, the game is boring!”. It’s supposed to be a idea for new item, function or other. All of those things you listed were already suggested and rejected. I know that coming up with something new is difficult, but that’s how it is. So stop complaining :+1:

3 Likes

Please suggest one feature, or in this case, item per suggestion thread.

Please read this before posting further suggestions:

5 Likes