New HUB Title called The Juggernaut

Hello there
Idea:
New hub title called The Juggernaut

More Info:
This hub title is for those who have killed at least 7 players in SW for 5 times.

Why 7? That’s a bit low, if it were to exist, it should be for killing every single player in a game like 3-5 times

8 Likes

Why just 3 or 5 times? It’s nothing and it’s very low ;-; I do not see why you contradict the idea of ​​fox, it is downright good …

Because I, a not so good player, have like more than 25 7 kill games, needing to kill everyone is more of a challenge, I’ve only done it once in duos

25 7 kill games ? what r u talking about ?

25 games in which I have gotten 7 kills or more

ah ok I think you just wrote it badly so I didn’t understand anything

ok so you guys want me to increase the number of times and increase the kills? idk

I’d literally get this hub title in like half an hour first off, and I wouldn’t want a hub title that is connected to kills because you can’t really control the amount of kills you get, so for some players it would be pretty easy to get and for others basically impossible, now doing levels or parkour might be difficult for some players, but not to the same degree as this lol

5 Likes

I don’t really see the point. Hive has never added something like this before. Also, slime, are you getting 11 kill games frequently?

2 Likes

ok read this and you will understand why you need get at least 7 kills to get the hub title:
Where did the word juggernaut come from?
The word juggernaut comes from the Hindi ‘Jagannath’ meaning 'lord of the world.

The hub title name is fine, I jut feel this is fundamentally flawed since all hub titles should at least be not super difficult to get for everyone with enough time, so I wouldn’t want one because of that

And I agree with @AdeptConqueror on the fact that this doesn’t have a real point, if they added this I’d be fine with it, but yeah

2 Likes

erm… u all don’t understand what i meant

and also,its possible for a pe player to get 7 to 8 kills and i think @Chipthesloth has done that before since hes a pro pe player

It’s obviously possible, but it might be difficult for others, you seem to be saying random stuff about your idea rather than address any points anyone has made though

If they were to add this I’d be fine with it, but if the hive in theory had to add this, I’d just make it so you’d get it if you get a perfect game in tw or sw, any mode, just to keep it simple

I have done this over like 50 times

Yeah, since there’s platform match making, it’s quite simple to get 7 kills 5 times. Idk if this title would be valuable what so ever

@AdeptConqueror what time is it for you?

11pm y?

oh lul. it’s like 2:30 am for me

Thx for complimenting me but in my own opinion everyone has good and bad days

1 Like