New Gamemode-Factions

I believe Hive should create a new gamemode called factions or clan wars ect.

i also think that this will increase the current amount of players hive averages and also create interest in the community. Currently no official minecraft servers have a factions like gamemode and this game mode could include special armour when you reach a certain amount of kills, different creates, grindy but not too grindy as that you spend days grinding and loose everything. factions 1v1 , 2v2s, areans and warzones or maybe even some more fun stuff in them. You can include different enchantments for different weapons and armour and have them varry.

Please take this suggestion into consideration i know there are 2000 suggestion on here and creating something like this is tasking and costly but would def get lots of players having more fun and not playing repetitive games like bedwars and skywars where objectives are clear and get boring after a while. In factions you can do anything from building a house to become the number 1 kill leader.

6 Likes

Welcome to the forums

Sorry, but this is a duplicate suggestion. See original here

1 Like

sorry was unaware that this was a duplicate suggestion however the reason that players would mess it up doesnt really make sense and any game takes long to code to achieve succsses you would need to put in more effort than everyone else . also no there not alts and they are people who i discussed the idea with and they like it.

Leaving this topic open as it is a lot more detailed than the other post :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

They are not alts lmao and I want factions to be added as it is a good gamemode that does not have a lot of popularity and there are not many good faction servers on bedrock and is losing as a gamemode

The more effort you put into this gamemode the better it would be

If you have staff or improve anticheat on hive and if it has facs it will be fine and factions will be a popular gamemode

Anyway I do think hive could 100% make an interesting factions gamemode, that would get players I’m not sure if it would fit very well on the hive, because factions in its base form is very non linear and isn’t a minigame like everything else on the hive. Personally I would like to see a factions mode (maybe not as described here, but the general idea is good), but someone (likely with a furry or anime pfp) is going to comment saying “no hive is a minigames server and this isn’t minigams so bad idea”

3 Likes

It’s unfortunate that I’m having to post this again, but please be sure to follow our rules when using our forums.

If you believe somebody has broken a rule, please simply flag the post, so that our staff (who have the ability to investigate and handle such things) can look into it.

Taking the matter into your own hands, by calling out users for breaking rules, leads to arguments (like what happened here), which is something we wish to avoid - this is the very reason this rule is in place.

I will keep this thread open, but please be civil.

1 Like