New Game Suggestion: UHC

UHC

UHC is a very interesting Minigame. UHC has been around since the beginnings of Minecraft, it requires skill, although can be casual. It would be teams of 1, 2, or/and 4. The game starts you off in a randomly generated place, having no idea in the world, where the other teams are. You don’t Regen, unless you have a golden apple. There are no chests, no lootboxes, no handouts. You do this all yourselves and you have a set amount of time to get the most amount of resources possible, and possibly even find and defeat another team in the process, then once the time is up, you are sent to a rather big death match area, where the winner is chosen. I think this would be a spectacular addition to Hive because of how unique the idea is and that almost no, if any servers have tried it. Hive would be very well off in my regards in working towards this Minigame.

1 Like

I do think uhc for the hive would be cool, as a guy who enjoys watching uhc, however I do think it would need to be modified a bit so it isn’t super difficult for players who don’t have alot of skill. So I think regen should exist but just be nerfed, ore values should be bumped up quite a bit, and they should add a cutclean extension.

Keep making suggestions though! My thoughts are not everybodys!

8 Likes

i dont think you can call uhc a minigame :thinking:

6 Likes

Hypixel has uhc as a minigame somewhat but yeah

3 Likes

uhc is kinda like sg in time, so it can be considered a minigame

i personally would love if uhc got added. maybe like in sg, once there’s 4 players left a meetup/deathmatch happens

3 Likes

UHC is not close to SG at all.You need to mine for resources by yourself and explore caves.You can also trap or do something else crazy.

4 Likes

But if you mean by speed UHC it is like SG

1 Like

that’s what i meant

timewise

UHC takes like twice as long

Yeah I proposed that idea to and im happy to see that other people wants it too!

4 Likes

I am really wanting that to be a game! Please Hive, please make UHC a game

2 Likes

I made a video on this. I will link this suggestion hopefully we can blow up the votes a bit more.

1 Like

I feel like UHC is really long, though? And if you were to think of ways to make a shortened version, you’d essentially be describing SG but with ore mining.

You’ve also gotta consider now that they are adding SkyWars which does, in a sense, include mining ores. Adding UHC as well feels like we’d end up with too many PVP games that are pretty similar.

If people really want it then go for it and keep trying to get votes, I’m just not quite sure how you guys are imagining it would work as a minigame?

5 Likes

Skywars is nothing like uhc, you usually don’t mine ores in skywars and you can’t heak, it makes the game different in so many ways which is great so uhc is fun for another reason than skywars. Adding on that there are no “big servers” with uhc and it’s a missing piece in the bedrock edition so it would be fun to have especiallly on a featured server.

3 Likes

why the giant bunp my dude

also uhc takes too long and long games usually get boring for me, I wouldn’t play this if it was added

3 Likes

That’s respectable, however I don’t think single-player games would have to be that long, also that argument doesn’t really work when considering most people that don’t use PC, don’t play Death Run because they don’t have a PC, which is much easier to parkour on.

2 Likes

Singleplayer games? UHC is played with other people.
Also I know a lot of mobile deathrun players

3 Likes

I meant 1v1s queuing singularly, and it’s blatant how much fewer people play Death Run and play less on mobile(Although I like Death Run). Anyway, I’m not gonna respond again cuz mods’ll think I’m boosting my post :joy: , later dude :grin: .

1 Like

Maybe you’re right about deathrun, a lot of players find it hard.

It’s alright, and it’s actually better to be discussing with people, it is definitely not something bad

4 Likes

This idea is great but has few votes :[