New Game: MinerWars

I think hive has had a lot of work so far I made an idea of a game they should have called “MINERWARS” this game could be an arcade game I made a max level costume for the game and hub titles idea pls vote bc I’m bored here’s the pictures take a look

You never explained what the game was but this looks like it was taken straight out of cubecraft’s micro games which would be copying cubecraft but even the name is still very similar, and also assuming micro games is what your talking about that would be a dupe to this

4 Likes

This is literally cubecrafts minewar but with a er this is exactly all the micro games in cubecraft minewar

Wait yeah, eggfight is literally the only original idea I think (then again I havent played minerware in a while so idk its probably stolen aswell). this is my last forums post for a while, i probably wont return though. cya, this place really is garbage now . :arrow_lower_left: :saluting_face: full thing in bio, this post will probs get closed anyway, I would dislike it but they removed all reactions aswell.

Cool Idea, Would Like if it was an arcade game but it’s explicitly copied from Cubecraft. Maybe if Hive made some changes to show that it isn’t like 1 to 1 with it, if could work and would be very fun.

2 Likes