New Game : Just Colour

It’s similar to jb but You have to fill colours in the pixel art instead of making a build.

In this game there will be a pixel line art in which you have to fill colour. The game lasts for 3-4 minutes and all players have the same type of drawing. The challenge is to fill colours as soon as possible and make it look beautiful by perfect colour combination and contrast!

After the time ends there will be a voting similar to jb.!

Edit: This suggestion is more like ColourIt, where they give you an image and you fill colours in it. Each player has the same image but the colouring can be different to make it look better/ worse.

3 Likes

Its A great idea but instead of new game it could be a LTM for Just build maybe ?

4 Likes

Yeah i think it would be better if its a LTM cos people can be bored of it pretty quickly

1 Like

The idea is good and is probably more enjoyable than jb but the problem is that pixel art isn’t that hard and you can just do this in normal jb

1 Like

but what he means is everyone gets the same theme so the one who makes best color combination wins

im 99% sure that was a game on the old java server
it might be on hypixel because i cant see it on their page

Idk cos i have played java server only one time on my friend’s pc!

I believe that was something where you threw eggs and depending on your team colour, it would make the white concrete change, Similar to that game in Minerware from CubeCraft, if that’s what you’re talking about.

I think this suggestion is more like ColourIt, where they give you an image and you fill colours in it. Each player has the same image but the colouring can be different to make it look better/ worse. If that’s the suggestion, include that so people understand better in the op post please.

Andddd if no then ignore this and move on

This reminds me of a game similar to this on hypixel party games.

There’s a 3x3 grid with a certain block pattern on the front wall. Everyone has a station with an empty 3x3 grid, and they have to fill it to look like the pattern on the wall. First one who fills it right wins. I feel like hive should have something like party games or minerware with their own micro games.

I like this idea but I’m imagining that idea but you color it from far away. Maybe you throw “colored eggs” at the blocks to change their colors, but once their color changes, it’s permanent. So it could be a game of both creativity and aim

1 Like