New Game: Compliments

You must compliment the person above in one way!

2 Likes

Your username here is simple

2 Likes

Your Name is only one that isn’t space and doesn’t have any capitals (or not that i know of)

2 Likes

Your username, even if there is spaces, sounds good in rhythm.

(Really good idea for a new game @Pixel ! :smile: I prefer this than banning people tbh :laughing:)

1 Like

Your pfp matches your name, and your name is cute : )

2 Likes

You are a regular!

i wish i was…

2 Likes

You are almost a regular!

2 Likes

How?; Also your name is funny!

2 Likes

You made a really nice and creative forum game that helps forum users get along, become better friends, and is fun in general! :grin:

2 Likes

Your have 6,665 which is cool i wish i had number in my name

1 Like

you have a cute profile picture

You have a cool regular status

1 Like

i like your slime pfp

Well, this game is a cool idea, but I think needs to extend further if we want to keep this post alive. Because we can’t compliment someone if we don’t really know about this person right :stuck_out_tongue: Why not talking about subjects, allowing us to know more about each other, and that will allow to give our opinions friendly about this ? :smile:

For example : I like chocolate.
And the next person would be like : Me too ! I also like pears.
The next person : Pears ? Not really, I prefer apples on my side. But if you like pears, that’s cool !
The next one : Apples, that reminds me I Wanna Be The Guy, that’s a so much hard game man.
The next one : Not heart about it, but sounds cool ! On my side…
And so on.

So with this, I could say…

I love retro video games, there are so many diversified titles and styles, this is cool :smile:

1 Like

It’s sure that it contains an interesting potential indeed :smile: The good spirit people want to spread here makes it fresh and cool, and we can see it through games, forums and Discord. The simplicity and community vibes still shine.

1 Like

I meant I like the Hive as in the first thing people compliment!

1 Like

You’re really positive and friendly! :blush:

2 Likes

Ok. I misunderstood what you said at first. Sorry!

I don’t really enjoy retro video games. They’re too simple!

1 Like

That’s what I like about them, the simplicity and purity of the ideas and design :smile: It’s like a balance that appeal to me, to really give the maximum potential of an idea.

And the variety let also games with different difficulties, progressive but also right on the start : Battletoads on NES, Super Metroid on SNES, Jim Power on Amiga… Something I really like about it, everyone can find their own tastes !

But I understand your point of view, video games evolved since then, and still evolve, to something we can say better in a sense. But also, it couldn’t be done with all what we saw and learned from the past. It’s deep :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I’m not a fan of Metroid… but I love that emoji!!!

1 Like