New game: board game

this gamemode might be based in super mario party, well, only minigames and board.

so heres ideas for first maps: asteroid, office/town, witch school, toy land, and mansion

inventory perks things (im hispanic and i really dont know what it is called in english, however its called taquilla if you can help)

dice aspects: things like stone boarders or diamond block boarders, the default one will be nothing.

dice colors: the default one will be white, there will be more tones like neon white for example.

panels:
normal panel (wood plank) gives you 3 or 2 emeralds.
bad panel: (nether wart block) quits you 2 emeralds.
battle pannel: (sword texture thing) all players are challenged to fight in a pvp match, a parkour, or other things! the winner will get an item or xp.
special panel: (emerald block) depending where you land, depending what it does.
defeat panel: (redstone block) makes you have to do something, however after that things like loosing emeralds
lose panel: (obsidian) makes you lose many emeralds or even a diamond if fall in it, like the defeat panel.
more soon…

This sounds fun! I don’t really get the idea though. What exactly is supposed to happen in the game, if you could elaborate a bit?

2 Likes

This would take way too long to be made and The Hive focuses on making completely unique games or games that are different then other servers or other games. I like the idea and all, but it’s just a copy of the Mario party game.

The concept of this minigame just honestly feels like a Mario Party copycat (even if the game is inspired by the Mario Party series). Nintendo would definitely take it down the exact moment the minigame released. Not a big of it, sorry.

1 Like

This is already coming! Its gonna be called Arcade! Its gonna be like what u said but Hives ideas instead. Its have been planned since May so its should be coming very soon.

no cen-chan. use ur brain power. u can find it out on ur own. uwu <3

2 Likes

The fact is its has been planned on comming soon since May. Take a look on the roadmap