New fire sword fix

The new fire sword/ember sword makes Hive skywars so much more rng based. The ores are rng but that is ok. When someone is fighting the sword itself is rng??? Instead it the fire sword could have limited durability, make it rarer since we have fire protection now, fire effect lasting for less time, make the sword something else like a diamond and keep the rng so it actually damages the person, and/or fire doing less damage. I think it would be best to make the fire last for less time and make it rarer since we have fire prot now.

Make sure to recatergorize this suggestion to #suggestions:skywars, I haven’t tried the update myself but a somewhat powerful item being rare kinda makes sense

If we have fire protection, why make a weapon that rarely does fire damage rarer?

1 Like

Q1 IS THE FIRE SWORD STill in the game +

Q2 if it is still in the game what ore does it come out of

my suggestion is to remove the rare chance of fire igniting. it should be a 100 percent chance of igniting. it would remove some rng from the game. There are other ways to balance this sword than make it rng fully based.

1 Like

nope, removed completly and replaced

Im sad :frowning: i wish it was still in the game

1/4 or 1/3 chance would be much better, otherwise it’s a literal useless weapon

it is still very useful because of the broken armor mechanics with full diamond armor.