New donator role

u guys should make a hive supporter rank in hive server ( Not hive + )

for the players who supported the server in buying gifts from the store using minecoins / real money

they should get some creditis

its just a suggetion

Almost half the community buy gifts and stuff so almost half the community will have this role?

2 Likes

There already is a Role like this in the Discord I believe. Its called donator or something.

If I’m wrong pls correct.

No, this wouldn’t make sense since half the community has costumes and hive+ or what not. This could be added for special people who have given actual money and you know helped the Hive grow outside server. Nevertheless, its nice of you to think of others :smiley:

1 Like

This seems pointless, if you really want to show it you can, just buy the rank? Nobody will really care if you supported the server or not.

Yeah that’s wrong it does not exist.

6 Likes

Okay thanks. I thought there was one… maybe booster bee :thinking::thinking:

1 Like

i think he means the contributor role which i still dont know how to get

2 Likes

I don’t think a role/rank is necessary for players who have purchased from the Hive Markeplace.

There’s a Contributor role on the Discord. It’s for users who have made large contributions to the development of the server. Generally staff members are awarded it - for example, SourMatt, the previous Bedrock Staff Manager.
On bedrock, the contributor role on Discord means you recieve the VIP rank ingame.

3 Likes

yeah booster bee is for boosting the server

3 Likes