New Discord Bot

Idea:

Replace MEE6, or have a new Moderation Bot

More information:

Since MEE6 has been having difficulties, I suggest that another Moderation Bot should take its place, such as Dyno, as an example. It has AutoMod feature and Moderation modules, with options which suit how long the punishment should last.

MEE6 also does have a Auto-Mod feature believe it or not. MEE6 is of course a moderation bot and fun bot besides just Dyno. Of course, working with dyno support before and along some of the staff (no im not staff there) Dyno is good yes but does take some time to setup unless you have premium. Otherwise MEE6 still works for The Hive and I see no issues with it.

It warned someone for no reason yesterday, also there is nothing to tell you which things you say are considered bad words… and that can false warn you at times which will cause you to get muted in the future

I understand that. Bots can malfunction yes or the player did might have said something The Hive didn’t want em to say. If not then malfunction, all bots will have issues at some point yes and its up to the people who fix the bot to fix that issue.

1 Like