New command: /move or /transfer

Summary: New command which transfers you to a specific server.

More information: There is already a command which shows which server you are on (/connection), but what’s the point of this if you can’t transfer to other servers?
Example commands: /transfer HUB23, /transfer SG-DUOS42, /transfer DR51
This is just an idea of mine that I’ve had for a while, but what do you think?

Hi there👋, may I ask what is the point of this thoe? Isn’t there like queue or /hub (random number) type of thing or did I get you wrong?

1 Like

/queue puts you or the party into a queue for a new game (/queue SG)
/hub sends you to the hub

Isn’t your suggestion and these commands the same or am I dumb

Not the same because the new command would transfer you to a specific server. (/transfer HUB61 would take you to the server ‘HUB61’)

I’d agree that /hub(random number) basically does nothing it sends you to a random hub not even the specific number you typed it! Alright I’ll vote see if it’s gonna be added but I prefer them fixing the /hub command as it will be more easy

Wait, does that mean that if you were to do, say, /transfer SG-DUOS42, like your examples above, you would be able to go into that specific Survival Games Duos server and spectate even if you have no friends in that server?

3 Likes

Yes. (filling up the space because it has to be 20 characters+)

1 Like

I don’t feel like this part is particularly necessary since you can join friends in the menu and I can see this command being abused. i.e. game sniping people, following around people that aren’t on your friends list, etc.

I do agree that the hubs one would be helpful as I can confirm that /hub [number] doesn’t actually take you to a specific hub, it puts you in a random one

4 Likes