Netherite for seekers

Its so annoying if ur playing hide n seek and a pvp pro hopps on and u become seeker and they just combo u killing u foever which is so annoying and why they should have netherite because its stops some kb but is still powerful in protection not for hiders to ezz kill.Also it would be nice if seekers have more powerful swords because it takes forever to kill hiders with iron swords.

netherite has been confirmed to not be coming at this point and time. (as far as i’m aware? someone correct me if i’m wrong.
honestly just get better at the game, it still takes a lot of hits for a hider to kill a seeker with the current gear, and is only really possible if you have a lot of people at once.

it takes 2-3 hits. That’s already very few.

3 Likes

you’d have to be incredibly bad to not be able to hit someone 3 or 4 times

8 Likes

1.they are plan something with netherite in the future i think
2.i dont think they will ever add it
and yea

sources?

and why say they are planning to add it
and then say you dont think they will add it??

2 Likes

i dont rember who said it…

Killing the seekers is an actual strategy, adding netherite is going to make it impossible.
Comboing is the only way to kill a seeker, and netherite gives kb resistance, so thats gonna ruin the most fun part of being a hider.

they never confirmed adding netherite

4 Likes

2:19
just a reminder we dont have implement knockback yet.(yet)
impizzas ¨does that mean they might bring netherite to the hive??!¨
jolly:¨not on are roadmap but im sure we´ll find it use fir it eventually¨

note this doesn’t confirm they will

3 Likes

it takes at the very least 20-25 hits for a hider to kill a seeker with a wood sword assuming they can maintain a combo that long, while in turn a seeker can kill a hider in 3 hits, 4 if the hider gets lucky or is extra evasive. That’s fair.

•-• In these cases i suggest killing someone else before the hider finds you. 2vhim = ez odds for yall

i saw somewhere, maybe in an update post, where they said that they will not add netherite in current gamemodes, but maybe in new future games.

1 Like

Yeah no one really is sure if they are andding netherite or not, on the other hand, like other people said, they were just playing the troll strategy instead of the hide strat

1 Like