Nerf Protection

At first protection just looks like a slight improvement from armor with no enchantment, but after doing really well in a fight but still dying to anyone who has a protection diamond helmet(or less obvious iron chestplate) and seeing that they even have a large amount of health still remaining I really think that protection should be nerf.

It is really difficult to fight them even with a sharpness 2 sword and not worth trying if you don’t have one.

Assuming you have exactly the same armor and sword you still have to get about more then double the hits on them to win, that’s not even counting if you solo queue duos and they have a teammate.

Even in treasure wars if you got iron armor before diamond switching out the chestplates makes you take half the damage.

Yeah you at least need to hit them about 33 times before they die and that’s just… Idk… How do I say it I guess a bit op

You got my vote

you mean like infinite right

4 Likes

But longer the fight the more chance to combo
… Or die

This has already been suggested: Nerf protection armor

Please search before creating new suggestions! Feel free to leave feedback on the suggestion by clicking the link above. :slight_smile:

4 Likes