Nemo update

So currently you have 1.2% chance of getting Nemo from mining emerald ores. Tbh I think Nemo is op even with low chance of getting it, because once you get it you can technically win a game without trying that much. I think it should get balanced with making it so that you can only hit 5-10 with one Nemo(kinda like what Nemo was like in block drop). And increasing the chance of getting Nemo to about 2-3%. I think this will make skywars game better and be fair for everyone.
Edit: i guess increasing drop rate is unnecessary

1 Like

Um no just no, even tho the memo is OP, there are many ways to counter it

1. Stay of the edge.
  2. Make a wall around you, this helps as the memo only delivers horizontally kb.
  3. combo him.
  4. mj him, if the nemo guy is in a small island(like the island between mid and spawn) just snowball spam until he falls in the void.
    The nemo is perfect as it is now.
4 Likes

You can easily resist a Nemo

2 Likes

To continue…

• get in a 1 by 1
  • bow/snowball spam
  • run into a building
  • trap them
4 Likes

And cobweb yourself

I know it’s not that hard to counter it but I honestly don’t like it when someone jump up to me with Nemo and hitting me. And you can’t counter it without know that your opponent have Nemo. I know that this idea doesn’t solve problem that you get jumped by person with Nemo, but I think it’s fair with Nemo breaks if you hit 5-10 times. Meaning you have less chance of getting jumped by person with Nemo (cuz they might of already used Nemo to other players)

Idk man, the nemo is perfect the way it is now no need to change it

1 Like

I honestly don’t like when people get mad and try to get the Nemo removed when they get killed once by a Nemo on Violet Keep.

It’s rare, and it can be countered. Deal with it.

2 Likes

i dont need it to get REMOVED i just thought it was a good idea :confused:

i agree the nemo is actually in a pretty good place now
the people who die to it dont know how to counter it.
ive killed nemo users on small side islands just by abusing cover and comboing them

1 Like

I find the Nemo to be in a really good place right now:
It’s rare, I’ll go days without seeing one
It’s funny, meaning that if you have it it’s fun, and if someone else has it it’s easy to counter but also a change in gameplay
If I get a nemo, I’ll use it, but if someone else uses it, I’m not gonna get mad at them/call them bad because I died once on a hard to clutch map
I think the Voidwalker kit is actually more OP/Annoying but that’s a whole different topic in itself
I think it’s a staple of the hive skywars and is fine how it is

1 Like

yea in a sense what you just said sums up my attitude to a lot of items.
i dont get mad because nemo/dia armour exists (TW)
im more upset when people decide to use those tools to play lame.
diamond armour isnt the problem. its the people that 1v3 with respawns that take 10 minutes killing you because they are playing as lame as possible.