Nausea boom box

I think there should be a nausea boom box and the effect can range from 1-5 seconds depending on blast range. The amount of nausea levels should be 2

For those of you who don’t know what nausea does. Nausea makes your screen swing back and forth

2 Likes

Swing effect strength does not depend on nausea level.

Despite that, I can’t see why not

1 Like

Certainly an interesting idea

Nausea is the most annoying minecraft effect in my opinion. This boombox would be too overpowered, simply because the opponent can’t aim and you can easily start a combo. I look forward to more opinions tho :o

9 Likes

Maybe it would be more balanced if it only applied for 2 seconds or something like that.

Hive new boombox update

This sounds like a really good I idea to implement into skywars, treasure wars or sg! But I agree with @Rechenheft, nausea is really annoying and might be a Cool feature!

Yeah u don’t have to ping him tho :confused:

1 Like

nausea could be like 1 or you can probably just remove the nausea boombox and add like a weakness boombox

1 Like

This may not be a good idea especially if you are someone who is prone to seizures or motion sickness. I like the thought, but it may be a little too dangerous and have some nasty side effects irl

1 Like

I think anyone who’s played mc before knows what nausea is bro

100% agreed but it is in normal mc sooo

You can turn off the nausea effect in the accessibility settings (I think), so this would basically useless.

1 Like

I think that’s java

1 Like

yeah but they only way to get the effect is to do it intentionally. also @Bubblez705 you cant
I looked

1 Like

Oh… what if you have a condition that is triggered by that effect? Ik it is toggleable on Java edition, bedrock better get on with adding that. Also ty Dancer for letting me know :)

1 Like

Yeah. Thats what I was saying. IK a friend who straight up had a seizure in front of me BC I ate a pufferfish (he was ok luckily)

2 Likes