Mystery Points - Quest V2 Update Idea

So we all know Murder Mystery and how it has 100 lvls. Currently its quite hard to grind to lvl 100, for me the grind is still going on and im expecting the grind will take 118 days (over 4 months of hardwork)

Summary//Why it should be added

To give some courage, I believe that if you are max lvl in MM you have a 10% chance of getting a Mystery Points game. Mystery Points are related to Quest Points. Once you’ve earned Mystery Points, you can use them to increase the QP on a certain quest. So if there was a 10 QP quest you can use your Mystery Points to add more QP to the quest reward. You can use up to 20 Mystery Points for 20 bonus QP for a certain quest. This makes players want to grind MM or give some courage to grind and is a benefit to hive players with a unique twist instead of having 40 and 50 point quests.

If you didnt get what I meant, please ask me and for more info read down below!

How To Earn Mystery Points//MP

Once you are lvl 100 and you get into a Mystery Point game (only you and other lvl 100 players get Mystery Points if u are in a MP game) Every Murderer Elimination gives you 20 MP while coins give you 2 MP. After collecting 30 coins you no longer get MP for the game unless you kill the murderer. Killing players as Murderer will give you 5 MP each kill.

How It Works

If you had a 10 point quest and you add 1 - 20 MP to the quest, the quest reward will now be 11 - 30 QP depending how much you spend. If you add MP to a quest but you never finished the quest you can reclaim your MP back. However if the quest resets it automatically gives you the MP back.

Another feature that I want MP to have is being able to choose a different quest for 30 MP per quest.

More Info

1 Murderer Elimination - 20 MP
1 Coin - 2 MP (up to 30 coins max until you cannot earn any MP for the round)
1 Kill (as murderer) - 5 MP

• You can use the MP to choose a specific quest (30 MP each)
  • You can use 1 - 20 MP per quest to give you more QP in a quest

Please give your opinion and what you disagree with! Although Quest V2 wont be coming for a very long time, im quite excited about it and this can be part of the Quest V2 update! I will be expanding more on this post in the future to revise some of the ideas and add more to it

this is a nice idea but my suggestion involves making difficult quests while unlocking mystery points would be a chore

1 Like

but it would be something to encourage players to max out MM as it’s the hardest game to max.

bump

still think this is a good idea, tho I need more ppl to discuss about this and see if this is a good suggestion/idea