My thoughts on Block Drop

I personally think that Block Drop is boring. It is a good game yes but I can’t see the fun in it. The blocks disappear too slow and I’ve yet to see matches that are intense. Of course, I can see the game appeal to people who don’t pvp that much so yeah I think it’s cool.

Second Thought/Opinion.
Will Block Drop be considered as a Micro Game if Mixed Arcade is coming out? I’ve heard Hive is going to add it and it will be wonderful if it would be considered as one since i am looking forward to this.

2 Likes

My thoughts on blockdrop: it’s boring after 2 minutes!

2 Likes

It’s rn my favorite game, but if they could add more stuff ittl be better

It’s very boring and doesn’t isn’t fun.

1 Like

yes i very much agree doesn’t isn’t fun

4 Likes

Glad someone else understands, thanks a lot Emberz1

1 Like

I don’t think they have plans to add this to mixed arcade sadly

I only play it to get the limited edition cosmetics

1 Like

Damn everyone for some reason thought blockdrop is boring? I have an upcoming video about my thoughts on block drop as well. After seeing everyone’s opinion on it, I kinda have mixed feelings on it. On one hand, Its actually pretty fun to play bc Its kinda like Tnt run but the block doesnt just like fall down as soon as you land on top of it and I love Tnt run! But on the other hand, Its pretty boring for the people who loves Pvp and all of that stuff. I like pvp minigames but I also like non-pvp minigames like Tnt run and Minerware

1 Like