My Mount Wishes

I would like it if the no-fly zones in the arcades and the hub were eliminated. I’ve wanted to take off in my spaceship a few times and had to get off again. I have a lot more wishes for the arcades, but I’ll summarize them in another message. By the way: What I would also like is that the price of the Cruiser Hub Mount is going down a bit. And one more thing: The broom with the pumpkin you can fly on has 2 seats. But it costs the same as the Cruiser Hub Mount, which has 4 seats. Does that have any logic?

greeting
Pollmahabedr

The broom goes a lot faster than the cruiser which is the trade off for it having less seats. But the chair goes way faster than the broom and was free. :melting_face:

The only no-fly zones I know of are near spawn and the npcs, so I don’t think there’s really much of a need to get rid of them.

1 Like

But The Chair ist only an April fool.

2 Likes

Might as well lower the prices of the other mounts too right? Anyway, basically to them its a fly rank in a way. Which obviously helps players reach places they can’t. Its a reasonable and decent price but you dont have to buy one.

I think its good they put no fly zones in certain places or else it would be annoying if someone was in the way of another player clicking an NPC
which reminds me there really NEEDS to be a no fly zone at the questmaster NPC and the rewards :rolling_eyes:

2 Likes