Murder Mystery New Item?

Everything I say in this post is just my opinion, you are able to give me any feedback though.

I believe an Enderpearl may be a useful item for players, think about it, you are a murderer, you are in a sticky situation and you can just pearl out. Or the same situation with all the other roles.
The only thing I can think of that has a possibility of being exploited is glitching out of the map, I know it would be a significant issue if you can escape death literally.

This Item could be obtained only ONCE at the various purchasing stations around the map for 15 gold, unlike a speed boost, this will allow you to move to one visible location in a matter of seconds, this is why it is above the price of most items.

The server administrators could set up very vague borders so that the amount of people glitching out would be heavily decreased. People would keep finding a way around it and it could be very annoying.
Overall, I would say the cons outweigh the pros, but I still want to leave this post here so that other people can write their ideas.

First of all, Welcome to The Hive forums!

I don’t agree with your idea here, as you stated, this would literally allow them to escape death. This would change the game significantly and make more pressure on the innocents and the sheriff.

Although you may move the category of this post to #suggestions or more specifically, #suggestions:murder-mystery . So that people can vote on the idea :slight_smile:

Also you may expand the idea on how would the murderer and/or innocents/sheriff would get it, when would they get it and for how much times it can be used. Thanks!

Tip: You can vote on your idea too!

3 Likes

Woah I could pearl clutch in Murder mystery :eyes:

1 Like

Pearl clutch… u can’t cuz blocks

This idea would be very overpowered. If someone is about to shoot the murderer, the murderer could just dodge out of the way with a pearl. They could also pearl right next to an unsuspecting player and immediately kill them with a hotkey switch without giving the player time to react. Overall this is an unnecessary feature which just turns MM into more of a pvp mode, which is not what we need. With that said thanks for the suggestion :slight_smile:

Yeah if you could have 1 per round and you could get it by collecting 20 coins

Wouldnt be maybe op idk just asking.