Mount đŸ’ș: Couch as a April fools joke

Couch is a Mount that Cant Move or Flying, instead it stays there can Chill, which means you can sit there and Chill :relieved:

• The Total of seats of couch is Only 2
  • It has Color Variants

It is basically Free, So the way to Obtained is by Going into a “Buzz newsletter” and go to Hive and Then type /redeem {code}

So what do you Think about this Idea From April fool Feature? :couch_and_lamp:

Discrim : this suggestion was posted Before April fools was released, since we haven a Chair mount, which is a spin off verison or the couch that you already saw it, this posted is Dead but not just deleting it You can actually watch a video by clicking a message here

No, we don’t need a couch. We need a Stouch

(Credit to @Fowben and @zakverycool)

25 Likes

Or, a Cowch

23 Likes

I think that this would be a great little joke mount. It would be great because it encourages people to read the newsletter with the way you suggested to redeem it, and it is also super cute and funny. It would also be great for people who like to sit and chat and hang out in the lobby, as they could activate it somewhere next to their friends and have everyone hop on and chill. It would also promote positive roleplay where people could just hang out and roleplay with their friends. I think that this is a great suggestion, and I voted!

2 Likes

Absolutely. Since there is even an emote for it in the discord it should definitely be a cowch.

2 Likes

Ummm. . . I don’t want people sitting on me. . .

11 Likes

bruh
 cuz ur name is MrCOUCHman09

6 Likes

XD That’s a Funny idea! Just like the rock last year

1 Like

This would be amazing!

9 Likes

I want this, but maybe we could keep it in the pet rock theme with a “boulder” mount or something

1 Like

rock hat: prevents you from moving

16 Likes

This is a great idea. I want it so much! Perhaps it’s a regular 1-person couch, but you could get the “cowch” hub title? Be pretty funny ngl. Can’t wait to see what they do for April fools

2 Likes

Ouch! Wouldn’t having a rock on your head that is big enough to stop you from moving kill you?

3 Likes

Minecraft physics moment :joy: things don’t have to make sense
 to make sense

4 Likes

This would be really fun

1 Like

sitting with the homies a beautiful idea lol

7 Likes

This is genius, the Hive should add this

3 Likes

I would like for this to be added! Especially after the rock pet for 2022 was a thing.

5 Likes

The Cowch was originally supposed to be added to the Swarms Hub (rest in peace), with Mailbot sitting on it :mailbot:
Maybe something like that could be implemented for April Fools day!
Also b u m p

7 Likes

Thank you guys so Much For 79 Likes and 41 votes

Thats insane :exploding_head:

4 Likes