More Survival Games Modes

Recently when i get in a party with my friends, most of the time they want to play survival games. The problem is that all of us want to be on a team, treasure wars has trios and squads, why not add more slots in SG? Please leave your thoughts below!

I’m sure I heard that is was coming somewhere, but not now, maybe in a future update after it comes out of beta, but I don’t really understand squads/trios for it somewhere, it wouldn’t be as interesting in my opinion.

1 Like

I agree with @BlueSlimeMC, I won’t be interested in having Trios and Squads on SG.

1 Like

although, in my opinion, I personally would play it, I can definitely understand the convenience of trios/squads after all trios was added in TW for the same reason. If it isn’t too much effort for the hive I don’t see why not

Personally, I would LARGELY prefer a DR or HAS Update. Adding Trios and Squads to SG is for me something not very necessary (Personal opinions).

I don’t know if sg could support trios, since it is less played then Hide and Seek and it barely has more players than deathrun, but a sg squads would be very nice

2 Likes