More Suggestions For Hive Replay Cinema

So, I’m here again with two new ideas for The Hive Replay Cinema :-
1.) Add 0.75x speed to the slow speed modifying options & 1.5x speed to super speed modifying options. 0.75x speed is a QOL change, but 1.5x speed is pretty useful as it’ll help you to watch the recording little fast paced. It’ll be not as fast as 2x
speed cause that’s basically little too fast if you want to see the match pretty calmly.

2.) So, This feature is basically about organizing the replays. Let’s be real you don’t want to store every single replay, you’d like to keep more replays of the good matches rather than the matches you instantly died in. I’ll suggest two things for this:

Option 1.) Add ‘Delete’ Option to delete the replays you don’t like to keep. It’s pretty self explanatory, But basically you’d have a delete option beside the recording, Once you press it > It’ll show “Sure want to delete this recording ??” & Then, After pressing that, That specific recording will be deleted from the replay logs.

Option 2.) Add a feature to ‘Rename’ the recordings. So, as of now every recording is saved in the logs as the game name, But when this feature will be added, You’ll have an option to change the name of that recording. Basically, An edit option beside the recording, Pressing. > Rename tab opens, Enter the name you like > Save & Done !!

Please vote this suggestion if you like it. Please feel free to suggest anything to improve here or your opinions about the suggestion.

For option 1 I don’t think Hive would just delete replay, because they will still keep the replay data in the server for 30days for moderation purpose. Maybe something like a “bin folder” could be implemented on the player side.

You can change the speed settings with the compass.

Please do not make suggestion lists.