More Blocks For More Innovations

Idea: More Blocks For Just Build

Adding non-solid blocks is important too you know?
More information:

Heyo! It’s Hiro’s first time making a suggestion post, but oh well I hope it reaches out to the staff.

Now, in our goal in ‘Just Build’ is to be creative too yeah? We can expand our horizons and trigger our creativities in various ways.

By adding more Non-solid and Solid Blocks to the game, we can be able to create new and outstanding pieces.

Imagine this, you wanna create a rail system under the ‘Ruins’ theme, rails would come in handy!

Barrels for decoration? Perfect to create a fantasy-like home or creating a different texture for pixel art!

Paintings, an extra addition for decorating

Berry bushes, item frames, campfires, clocks, glowstones, we all need new types of blocks! Solid or non-solid.

I hope it reaches out and is implemented to the game! Thank you for listening.

Hi,

I understand that you want more block and decoration for a more developed creativity.
I think that if there is not all the block and decoration it’s because there is a reason I think some block can do:

• Bug, crash, lag, etc…

TheHive do their best to make the gameplay as enjoyable as possible.

From my point of view, they will make additions as they evolve.

Your suggestion is interesting.

1 Like

They want to add more blocks, but some of them would run into issues with their custom software for the server, this is something they want to do however

3 Likes

I want dye so I can make good banners

1 Like