Mobile/Console & PC Crossplay option

Idea:

Have the ability for mobile & console players to play with pc players when there is more than 500 people.

More information:

This would allow for experienced mobile and console players to play with other experienced players. this would also help the people who use the unofficial linux launcher (a mobile emulator of bedrock for mac and linux) to play fairly instead of queueing into a mobile and console lobby.

I would love to play with pc gamers to improve because I feel like all the people I play I usually beat. This is a good idea for people who want to improve.

This will be good for ppl how what the game to be more challenging

Sadly some players who might be on keyboard and mouse on console (like myself) and just pc players might abuse this making it easier for them to win. The only players who might be able to do this is mobile. If you were implying that then just try to make it a little clearer in the post.

Also Welcome to the forums!! :partying_face: Hope you enjoy your time on the forums!

If they do this, well sure. If they want to inflate their ego by playing against people way less skilled then them, they can do that.

It’s just a matter of saying “That’s stupid and their being childish, but I can’t do anything about it so I’ll suck it up”

It’s not like this isn’t a thing, famous youtubers have connected Bluetooth keyboards and mice to phones and destroyed everyone.

Honestly I’d take it as an incentive to get better, if anything!

i mean more for only mobile and console players to join pc games, and not pc players being able to join
i am on a emulator for mac so i just destroy in mobile lobbies so its really unfair lol
also thank u for the feedback
have a nice dayyyy C:

so basically… you want a /toggle for the same device queue?

The issue with this is that if you add it in, it would be there for PC players too, allowing them to queue with mobile players. Which makes it extremely unfair.

Just don’t give the option to pc players

Selective queueing

Closing this as it is a duplicate suggestion that has already had clarification from Clankstar.