MM Update Feedback

Since before the pirate event, I haven’t played the Hive much and haven’t played the new MM update since a few days ago. After a little experience, I think I’m qualified to give my opinion. This is coming from a MM main.

Coins - I feel conflicted about whether I like the new coins or not. If they stay in the game though, the one shot bow coin requirement absolutely needs to be increased from 10 to something higher.

New maps - I personally like them, with the exception of pigment. The map layout is okay, but I don’t like the cubes. They make it waayy too easy to get the one shot bow early on. I really like playing as murderer on Chroma, it’s fun to deal with the invisibility potions and the armor.

Coin xp increase: I don’t think it was a good decision. With the increase in grinders since prestige was added, I would not be surprised if grinders did not kill anyone when they are murderer in order to meet the coin xp cap instead. Regardless of if getting 15 kills gives slightly more xp, I still feel like it will happen.

Prestige: I don’t think it should’ve been added to MM. I will not elaborate, as everything I have to say on the matter has already been said.

There’s my two cents on the new update. Feel free to respond with your opinion

I still don’t get how people are against the addition of prestige…

The coin requirement shouldn’t be raised since the special coins can’t spawn until a minute has passed anyway. You’d usually already have around 5 coins by then.

1 Like

Appreciate the feedback however this is not a suggestion, and as such, I’ll be closing it. Feedback is bet served via the in-game survey where we touch upon some of these topics.

3 Likes